on the Scenic Kentucky Lake
Offered at $2,100,000
A rare investment opportunity, this hunting, fishing and boating paradise has approximately 24 acres of lakefront property situated on the beautiful Kentucky Lake, in Big Sandy, Tennessee. This property features approximately 1/2 mile of continuous shore-line, hundreds of potential lakefront home sites, all with stunning views. Complete peace, serenity, relaxation, and adventure , await you while at The Bay. This beautiful property is a dream come true for just the right family, corporation, business, or enthusiastic entrepreneur to turn it into the paradise that is yearning to unfold from it's shores. This natural oasis is the most pristine, largest privately owned lake front property in the Tennessee Valley. From the densely wooded forest, to the sparkling waterfront, there's something for everyone at Bass Bay Resort.
This land is steeped in history and tradition. Starting in the 1950's, Bass Bay was a famous stop on the L&N Railroad Line that ran through the property. People from all over the country would come to fish and eat at the popular diner. The old train depot still stands on the property today. Although the railroad is no longer in operation, ATV enthusiast find the deserted railroad trestle to be the ideal place to explore on 4 wheels. At one time ,The Bay was home to one of the only pearl farms in U.S. history. Prize winning crappie and bass have been fished from the shores of The Bay, as this area is known to have some of the best fishing nation-wide.
Bass Bay Resort is ready to have a new chapter in it's long history written. A future that is full of grand potential and endless possibilities.
Please come visit us, we would love to show you around. You will see what we are talking about when we say the possibilities are endless....
895 Bass Bay road
Big Sandy, TN 38221
- 200 acres of connecting lakefront and wooded property also available for purchase
- nearly 1 /2 mile of continuous shoreline
- 2 single family log style homes
- 6 stone cottages
- Lodging up to 40 people
- 30 slip covered boat dock
- 5 miles from Houston County airport
- 3 miles from Houston County scenic ferry
- 3 unique wells, securing an endless supply of water
- Man-made fishing lake
- Numerous potential lakefront home sites
- Floating convenience store and bait shop
- Kentucky Lake boasts over 17,00,000 visitors per year, and has a diverse mix of aquatic life and fish
- Endless possibilities for commercial or private development
- An ATV enthusiast's dream, the abandoned railroad trestle provides miles of endless adventure
- Property is adjacent to over 300 acres of county owned woods where hunting is permitted
- Benton County is home to some of the best wild game and duck hunting in the South
- Kentucky Lake is our nations largest man-made reservoir with over 2,300 miles of shoreline
- Complete seclusion and privacy, yet only 30 minutes to the shopping and hospitals in Paris, TN
- Within a one day drive to over 150,000,000 people
- Perfect location for corporate or church retreat